DO YOU WANT TO BOOST MORALE, REDUCE TURNOVER AND HAVE EMPLOYEES THAT PERFORM AT THEIR BEST?
How We Can Serve You
- Increase leadership organizational awareness through simplified communication and ownership.
- Improve interpersonal relationships through increased understanding of differences in personalities.
- Reduce interpersonal conflicts by understanding how fear manifests and how it can cause problems in the organization.
- Empower employees by giving them opportunities for growth, a sense of purpose and significance.
- Improve morale by learning new ways to motivate and engage employees.
About The Program
One of the most common problems in today’s workforce is that people simply hate their jobs. Over time as apathy and stress develop, people also become harder to motivate and less productive. Although there are many explanations of why this problem exists we believe the solution is through both inspiration and motivation.
Many people look to the top to guide the organization, however, it usually takes a synergistic alignment of all parts to accelerate growth to reach a vision. Therefore, leadership is not necessarily about followership, but garnering an unwavering buy-in to invoke ownership through-out the organization. Although most leadership development focuses either on inspiration or motivation, we believe leadership requires both. Inspiration comes from within and requires us to feel significant with a sense of purpose. Motivation on the other hand is external and garnered from meeting the exclusive needs of our personalities.
Based on this inspiration/motivation agreement, we have developed three core principles that are the foundation of our training program: Compelling Vision, Ownership, Leveraging Performance.